Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETE), operator of a payments-as-a-service transactional and value-added services platform for small and medium-sized enterprises (“SME”) in the U.S. and selected emerging markets, announced recently that its PayOnline subsidiary is now offering a loyalty program to its merchants.
This new program provides clients access to valuable special offers and discounts for business services they are likely using. Companies participating in the loyalty program include Livetex, CoMagic, VertComm, Trilan, ISPserver, UiS and ExpressRMS. According to the press release, active PayOnline merchants in Russia and Kazakhstan have immediate access.
Current offerings include:
- SEO optimization and competitive analysis (Trilan)
- Online consultation (Livetex)
- Digital telephony (UiS)
- Website hosting and domain registration (ISPserver)
- Analysis of the effectiveness of advertising on the Internet (CoMagic)
- Fulfillment and courier services (ExpressRMS)
- Souvenir products for business (VertComm)
“Payment is at the heart of any online company, but by providing access to a select few business service providers PayOnline is aiming to become a gateway for merchants starting or developing their business,” stated Marat Abasaliev, CEO of PayOnline.
Professional e-commerce service providers who wish to join the PayOnline Loyalty Program can visit the following website: http://payonline.ru/en/whoweare/